Check out the PDF
Important info regarding camp:
Cliff Lake Check-in is at NOON on Saturday. Check-out is at NOON on Friday of your week.
Required Procedures for crossing into Canada:
- Must be fully vaccinated – post 2 weeks your 2nd
- If your final dose is July 1st you can arrive in Canada as fully vaccinated July 15th.
- Approved vaccinations:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Must use the ArriveCAN app
- Download app OR
- Use https://arrivecan.cbsa-asfc.cloud-nuage.canada.ca/
- Create account – Every traveler must have one. (it may be possible to have all travelers on one account).
- Fill out pertinent info ahead of time.
- Include Vaccination Information
- Providing proof of your vaccination:
- the details of your first dose (date, country and vaccine you received)
- the details of your second dose if one was required (i.e., for Pfizer, Moderna, and AstraZeneca vaccines)
- a photo or PDF file of the record of each dose of your vaccination, such as receipts, cards, or confirmations:
- if you received two doses and they are both recorded on a single card or PDF, upload that same image or file for dose 1 and again for dose 2
- file formats accepted: PDF, PNG, JPEG or JPG
- maximum file size for upload: each image upload has a 2 MB size limit
- preferred file format: if you received a PDF file of your vaccination record, upload the PDF rather than an image, since the PDF is clearer and easier to read
- these must be in English, French, or a certified translation into English or French
- Bring your original proof of vaccination with you while you travel.
- Providing proof of your vaccination:
- If you are required to enter a quarantine address use (note this is not a mailing address):
0 Hwy 105, Lost Bay Road
Perrault Falls, ON P0V2K0
Please check here for any updates: Travel to Canada: Requirements for COVID-19 vaccinated travellers
We would love to see you, so please be sure to stop by at one of our 2022 shows this winter.
WI Fishing Expo
February 25th – 27th – Exhibition Hall at the Alliant Energy Center – Madison, WI
Northwest Sport Show
March 10th – 13th – Minneapolis Convention Center – Minneapolis, MN
It takes a walleye an average of 8 years to grow to 20 inches in Ontario.
It takes an average female walleye 4 – 6 years to reach maturity.
There is an average of 26,000 eggs per pound of female walleye.
An 18-inch walleye produces approximately 104,000 eggs. A healthy fully mature female can produce up to ½ million eggs.
Only a SMALL fraction of those eggs survive to grow into adult fish.
What does that mean?
The more mature walleyes removed from our waters SIGNIFICANTLY decreases the chance of continuing natural production and a health fishery.
If you have any questions please see management.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve we at Cliff Lake Corp. are incredibly saddened to deliver the news that Cliff Lake Resorts will not be operating in 2020, even if the border should open in late September. Our continued thoughts are with all those who have been directly impacted and affected.
The U.S. Canada Border is closed to nonessential travelers with no estimated time frame of reopening, just that will be reevaluated as things progress.
When the border does re-open the health and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities is our top priority and we anticipate the numerous regulations for cleaning standards to remain into 2021 and further. Therefore, we will be implementing several changes to our policies regarding cleaning and to lessen contact for 2021 stays.
At this time, we are implementing a Saturday – Friday stay at both Lost Bay Resort and Musky Bay Camp and the Outpost will be modified to Sunday – Saturday to allow for ample cleaning leaving 24 hours between groups. Please reach out if you have any questions. If you are not a Saturday check-in for a weekly stay and it directly affects you, we will be in contact sometime throughout the fall. We will also require all guests/groups to be paid in full prior to arrival (unless other arrangements are made and agreed upon). We will be working on a more concrete plan and let everyone know later this fall.
Our cancellation policy for 2020 is the following:
- You can reschedule your trip for 2021 or 2022 and prices will remain the same.
- If you were booked prior to March 1st, 2020 for a 2020 trip you may request a refund prior to rescheduling a subsequent trip. We do ask this is a last resort as this is a very difficult financial time.
We believe we have reached out and been in contact with most of our 2020 scheduled guests, if you have not touched base with us please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-884-8870 and we would be happy to answer any questions.
We thank each and every one of you for being a loyal guest. It is because of you that will get through these trying times and are eager to welcome you back as soon as we can.
2015 Camp Update #3 – Dig Deep for Summertime Gold
2015 Camp Update #2 – Trolling for the best fish ever.
2015 Camp Update #1 – Walleyes, walleyes, and more walleyes …